So I hope everyone enjoyed their christmas and had fun! I know I did and because everyone knows I’m such a book addict I got a lot of books of course and not just four or five, no I got twelve books! I just can’t wait to read them all and write reviews about them but of course I can’t read them all at once so here’s a list of the new books I got:
- Vampire Academy: Last sacrifice by Richelle Mead
- Succubus nights ( Georgina Kincaid book 2 ) by Richelle Mead
- Succubus dreams ( Georgina Kincaid book 3 ) by Richelle Mead
- Succubus Heat ( Georgina Kincaid book 4 ) by Richelle Mead
- Succubus Shadows ( Georgina Kincaid book 5 ) by Richelle mead
- Storm born ( Dark swan book 1 ) By Richelle Mead
- Kiss me deadly a book with short stories by diffrent authors
- The Immortals: Dark flame by Alyson Noel
- Beautiful Creaturs by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl ( I got this book in dutch but wanted to have the english version )
- Awakened by Ednah walters
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick ( I got this book in dutch but wanted to have the english version )
- Stray ( Faythe sanders book 1 ) by Rachel Vincent
So a lot of books for me to read…. So now I’m going to stop writing this blog and start reading!
So in a couple of days it will be christmas, and as a good book-a-holic on my wishlist there were a lot of books. I love all the books on that list but there is one book that I really, really, really want: Last sacrifice by Richelle Mead.
This year I have fallen in love with the Vampire Academy series and I’m dying to know what’s going to happen next. I’ve always been a sucker for the vampires and after reading the Twilight series I thought to myself that this couldn’t be it. There had to be more vampire books of course I knew of Dracula, Anne rice and even Anita blake but I wanted something else.
So I began to search the internet and there I found the Vampire academy series, I ordered the first book and although I wasn’t into the book from page one, the story did grow on me. I found myself thinking about Rose and what would happen to her and Lissa next. So I decided to order the second and the third book. And after that I was just addicted. I liked Rose, she is a strong women and that’s what I really missed in the books I was reading. So now I have to wait for a couple of days before I now the end of the story. And of course I will post a review of the book on my blog!